80's Music Videos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So much musical goodness in this thread, it's bringing out the radio DJ in me. I had a show on the USS Kitty Hawk during the 1981 cruise and on the USS Nimitz during the 1982/83 cruise. I found it funny that "One Night In Bangkok" was the first video repeated (but it's a great video nonetheless) and that it took so long for the thread to be "Rick rolled"!

What this thread needs, however is some "Quiet Storm"... and noting else says Quiet Storm to me than the incomparable Anita Baker. Here she is with her 1988 #3 hit, her best charting song ever, the beautiful, soulful "Giving You the Best That I Got"... Miss Anita Baker, here on the '80s channel...

Last edited by a moderator:

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
kd5rjz, dude, we may have similar tastes in music. camoflauge get LOTS of play around here and i have seen skinny puppy and PIL in concert.(searched, but thouight people might think i'm weird for the skinny puppy stuff) now that i know i'm not alone, its all good!

Latest posts

Top Bottom