80's Music Videos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
The Cure.i'm cheating a bit again. this vid shows 1979 even though these weren't released and made known until well into the eighties. i hesitated to post this one because its three songs in one clip. "the forest" got the record deal but "three imaginary boys" is one of my favorites. the last song "killing an arab" has been changed under political correctness to something else. i don't think it was meant to be offensive in 1979.

Last edited by a moderator:

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Jefferson Starship - 1987. I saw 'em about this time. Free concert. Long story. ;-)

oh yeah, saw them at the zoo with the outfield or what i remember of it. btw, nuthins free. i'm sure there was a cost in there someplace.

Last edited by a moderator:

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
oh yeah, saw them at the zoo with the outfield or what i remember of it. btw, nuthins free. i'm sure there was a cost in there someplace.

Yep. Had to play some songs (OSU band) for the crowd at AstroWorld in Houston. Got to run around the park for free and we heard Starship was playing so we went and saw them. Nice night outside.

Latest posts

Top Bottom