870p $299.00!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

promiseofwar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After:
i983.photobucket.com_albums_ae320_promiseofwars_photo3_2_zps4ad34f5e.jpg
[/URL

promiseofwar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took it a different direction this morning. I was thinking, eh what the heck, it was $299.00, I can always strip the bubbacoat to make it black again. I forgot to mention the internals in the previous posts. I can honestly say it was not very clean. I gave it some TLC yesterday, and again this morning. Nylon brushed everything with CLP and her action is as smooth as Charlene. Cheers!
i983.photobucket.com_albums_ae320_promiseofwars_photo4_1_zps71b15bca.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How are you folks getting ahold of Mark? I've called the number on his web site three times today, and gotten the answering machine each time. Call-backs won't work in my case. Any other numbers I can try?

ETA: Never mind, I got ahold of Mark after five tries.

Last edited:

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No such thing as a regular. There is an express, wingmaster, and a police magnum. The wimgmasters and police have billet receivers. The express are more like a extruded material or something. I thing the police are said to have a few pieces of higher quality such as the extractor.

The receivers are all made from the same materials and in the same way, the fit and finish on the express model receivers might not be as nice as the other models.

ProBusiness

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1. wingmasters have blued barrels. pretty blue. and i think blued receivers.

2. experss has a rough, black/gray, baked on type of finish. i don't think their wood is as nice as a wingmaster.

3. to me the police guns are heavier.

they all do the job.

Latest posts

Top Bottom