870p $299.00!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The one I got today, with wood furniture. It's a police return from the La Palma, CA PD, and is in very good condition. The LPPD logo and inventory number were laser etched neatly on the left-hand side of the butt stock; the worst blemish is on the rear right-hand side of the trigger guard, where the finish is completely gone.

i738.photobucket.com_albums_xx29_Perplexed0_Misc_870_20PM_DSC_0252w_zpsf131374f.jpg

i738.photobucket.com_albums_xx29_Perplexed0_Misc_870_20PM_DSC_0253w_zps657deac6.jpg

promiseofwar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The one I got today, with wood furniture. It's a police return from the La Palma, CA PD, and is in very good condition. The LPPD logo and inventory number were laser etched neatly on the left-hand side of the butt stock; the worst blemish is on the rear right-hand side of the trigger guard, where the finish is completely gone.

i738.photobucket.com_albums_xx29_Perplexed0_Misc_870_20PM_DSC_0252w_zpsf131374f.jpg

i738.photobucket.com_albums_xx29_Perplexed0_Misc_870_20PM_DSC_0253w_zps657deac6.jpg

Pretty nice, I got the wood set up also, but threw magpul furniture on it. Most of the marks on mine were made by the brace in which they ride in I suppose.
i983.photobucket.com_albums_ae320_promiseofwars_photo1_1_zps60504286.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1. wingmasters have blued barrels. pretty blue. and i think blued receivers.

2. experss has a rough, black/gray, baked on type of finish. i don't think their wood is as nice as a wingmaster.

3. to me the police guns are heavier.

they all do the job.

Wingmaster: High polish blue finish*
Express: Matte blue finish*
Police: Parkerized finish. Metal trigger guard. No lock on the safety. Steel extractor. Hi visibility follower.
All receivers are machined steel.

*Other variations: plastic trigger guard, MIM extractor, lock on the safety. Other variations depending on when it was made and if it is the "Express Tactical" model include dimples on the magazine tube and plastic magazine spring retainer or detent ball on barrel ring with spring steel magazine spring retainer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom