9 year old shoots instructor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I place 100% of the blame on the instructor. He should have told them no, she is not old enough or experienced enough to shoot this weapon. The parents are also to blame, BUT a long gun in full auto is easier to control than an UZI or Mac10. I had a mac10, I sold it because it was the single most dangerous gun I have ever held. short trigger, insane muzzle flip, and no place to get a good second grip. An uzi has a higher rate of fire than an AK, this was instructor error. He should have known better and should have told the parents no.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I place 100% of the blame on the instructor. He should have told them no, she is not old enough or experienced enough to shoot this weapon. The parents are also to blame, BUT a long gun in full auto is easier to control than an UZI or Mac10. I had a mac10, I sold it because it was the single most dangerous gun I have ever held. short trigger, insane muzzle flip, and no place to get a good second grip. An uzi has a higher rate of fire than an AK, this was instructor error. He should have known better and should have told the parents no.

hold it gangsta style and you only get side muzzle flip.

crazy crazy crazy deal.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I also blame the range owner. He was interviewed and stated that they allow ages 8 and up to fire full auto. Most of their clientele are Vegas tourists, not regular members. WTF??? :(

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That doesn't look like an Uzi either. It looks like a mini Uzi to me. If it is, it shoots ~60% faster than the standard Uzi.

A full size Uzi isn't difficult to control, although I wouldn't let a 9 year old shoot it. MACs are way more dangerous than any Uzi.

Latest posts

Top Bottom