$99 Shotgun Torture Test!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So is it gtg for slugs or no?

You betcha! Here is a simple test on slugs, if you can stick a dime in the end of the barrel, your good to go on the slugs! These are full cylinder.

And to stay on course for a $99 shotgun, I bought a flashlight holder fro WalMart and put one of the Sams Wholesale BRIGHT lights on it, instead of duct tape! LOL! Haaaaaaa!

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey I am kicking myself for not ordering a dozen, at that price they would be good to put anywhere. If they ever do it again, I will buy several more.

That's what I'm talking about. I got one after failing to petition in the right manner the CFO of the house. I guess one is better than none. I'm thinking about 6 next time. One over every door frame in the house? Well, better make it a dozen then.

I did test one round of 7.5 shot on a field mouse Friday night. I'm one for one with it. :fullauto:

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, so I keep hearing 870 stuff may work. I've got a tacstar 2 shot extension for 870. I tried to put it on the evening and...

It's a no go. The threads are different. Not going to work. Bummer. Guess I'll keep it a 5 shot.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, so I keep hearing 870 stuff may work. I've got a tacstar 2 shot extension for 870. I tried to put it on the evening and...

It's a no go. The threads are different. Not going to work. Bummer. Guess I'll keep it a 5 shot.

Seems I recall reading somewhere that the Benelli/CZ/Stoeger/Tri-Star extensions work, but you may have to trim the threads a bit. The factory tube has a lip that would have to be dremeled off as well.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Replay to an email to ATI customer service asking "Will stock & forend products designed for the Remington 870 or Mossberg 500 fit on this shotgun?"

Good Morning
We have been doing some research on this ourselves as well, and are finding
that the shotgun should be compatible with Remington 870 products.
Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.
Thank you,

Jennifer Hayes
Customer Service
American Tactical Imports

Well, a possible maybe.....perhaps. Kinda.

SeanO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Replay to an email to ATI customer service asking "Will stock & forend products designed for the Remington 870 or Mossberg 500 fit on this shotgun?"

Well, a possible maybe.....perhaps. Kinda.

I got almost the same response but from Jaime.

Update to not having mine shipped yet. BP Outfitters is moving and their compliance department didn't feel comfortable mailing it to them.(thanks for letting me know) So I've updated my FFL to L&L machine Guns. Hopefully it will ship now.