9mm carbines

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm interested in a 9mm carbine. The thing would be just a fun gun so as much as I would like a Marlin or Ruger, I couldn't justify the price. The Hi Point would be great but I would have to put on an ATI stock REALLY fast to help out the ugliest gun ever made. ;-)

Anyhow, what is the going price on a Hi Point? What it is a fair deal on one?

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a Hi-Point 9mm carbine. Tricked it out with the ATI stock, shot it, then sold it. Wasn't nearly as much fun as I thought it would be. Now the 9mm AR is a ton of fun.....

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are pricy, but I know that I'd be happier with a 9mm conversion for an AR than a Hi point. I had the chance to buy a HP one time and I borrowed it from the guy for a couple weeks and put some rounds through it in the back yard and it just wasn't something for me. Now, my 9mm AR is a different story. I really enjoy shooting that thing. I don't know what makes them so much different, but to me the AR is leaps and bounds better than a HP, worth every penny and I say buy once, cry once.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought about getting one of the Mech Tech conversions for Glocks but I just sold my G19. Oh well. Something will come along. Given a choice I would rather have the Marlin. Prices have gotten a little crazy tho.

lstdonsldr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Hi-Point carbine with the ATI stock and love it. I have it tricked out with a front handle, flashlight, internal laser, nice scope, sling. its a lot of fun to shoot. Outdoor America in OKC has the rifle for like $179, which is way cheap

Latest posts

Top Bottom