A.K.A Snake

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R-9

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
All I was saying is that trust with ones life like that is deep. Call it what you will. If I was in a bad place I would like to have a bud that I could trust like that. But straight up, I wouldn't do that for fun.. For the average person like the majority of us on planet earth, yes that would be looking for a dirt nap and irresponsible.

Salute Seadog..

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is just about TRUST that is all..Only some people can understand.For this reason i will not try to explain it..

P.S:On my country only Special Forces is making this training..Also at 2006 couple of the socom members had been participated in that training during their visit in Turkish Special Forces.

Call it what you want to, but its still blatent stupidity and a violation of the gun safety laws that are in-place for a reason. Again, it doesn't prove anything other than the fact that you're willing to do something stupid (stand next to a target while someone is shooting a firearm at it).

BTW, I know of exactly Zero legitimate special forces members who make youtube videos of themselves in ski-masks and camo and then go talk about it on gun message boards.

Perhaps you perform security duties at one of our nations top retail shopping facilities?

I'm sorry, but this has Gecko45 written all over it. It would be funny if you weren't promoting stupidity in the form of brazenly violating nearly all of the gun safety laws to prove how awesome you are on the Internet.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw the video. I don't think it looked all that deadly. I wouldn't do it personally, BUT these guys are not from around here and their type of military training may not be the same as ours. I just hope for the guy next to the targets sake that there is never a stray! Chalk it up to different cultures and different points of view. Not saying ANYBODY is wrong here, but it ain't for me personally. Good luck R-9.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i saw the video. I don't think it looked all that deadly. I wouldn't do it personally, but these guys are not from around here and their type of military training may not be the same as ours. I just hope for the guy next to the targets sake that there is never a stray! Chalk it up to different cultures and different points of view. Not saying anybody is wrong here, but it ain't for me personally. Good luck r-9.

+1
i agree

Latest posts

Top Bottom