A.K.A Snake

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dude, that Is trust. It isnt all that far and I can group like that, but thats trust in a big way

No, its a violation of the gun laws of safety and its stupid. You can trust someone all day, but both the gun they're shooting and they themselves are flawed and can make a mistake. It doesn't prove anything, its showing off and its stupid.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, its a violation of the gun laws of safety and its stupid. You can trust someone all day, but both the gun they're shooting and they themselves are flawed and can make a mistake. It doesn't prove anything, its showing off and its stupid.

All I was saying is that trust with ones life like that is deep. Call it what you will. If I was in a bad place I would like to have a bud that I could trust like that. But straight up, I wouldn't do that for fun.. For the average person like the majority of us on planet earth, yes that would be looking for a dirt nap and irresponsible.

R-9

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score

This is just about TRUST that is all..Only some people can understand.For this reason i will not try to explain it..

P.S:On my country only Special Forces is making this training..Also at 2006 couple of the socom members had been participated in that training during their visit in Turkish Special Forces.

Latest posts

Top Bottom