A line has been crossed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
You jokers and scoffers are the first ones calling me whining about how the system is unfair. You helped make it, as the Bible sad, you have sown the wind, now reap the whirlwind.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I mean I'm not so smug to think that it's always the mother of "someone else" who gets taken out by a wayward teenage torso. Far from it.

The system was designed by the corporate owners of teenage Asian torsos to limit your recourse. When are you people gonna learn and stop voting these people in? You're merely pawns of the dismemberment fat cats.

Last edited:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I mean I'm not so smug to think that it's always the mother of "someone else" who gets taken out by a wayward teenage torso. Far from it.

The system was designed by the corporate owners of teenage Asian torsos to limit your recourse. When are you people gonna learn and stop voting these people in? You're merely pawns of the dismemberment fat cats.

I lol'd. :D

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Dude you're killing me over here! Now I can get this day started on a positive note!

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stupidity on you or your offsprings part does not mean I or someone I love should have to be financially burdened. It's a sad story but seeking payment for bills incurred when she was injured is not really out of line.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone calculated the stopping power of a young asian male torso launched from the nose of an Amtrak P42DC locomotive? While concealment might be an issue, I don't really see an assailant continuing an attack when hit by one of these "Asian Talons".

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stupidity on you or your offsprings part does not mean I or someone I love should have to be financially burdened. It's a sad story but seeking payment for bills incurred when she was injured is not really out of line.

My thoughts exactly. If someone drives drunk, manages to injure someone by running a red light but kills himself, should the injured person just have to deal with it? Sure, it's not his family's fault but I would consider the medical bills a debt on the son's part and your debts don't disappear when you die.

Latest posts

Top Bottom