A Little Before & After

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I couldn't sleep, so around 2:00am this morning I sat down and my work bench and started tinkering. Well now it's a little after 4:30am and I finished the final assembly of my most recent restoration project, which is what I had planned on doing Sunday afternoon. Now that I'm good and tired again, I thought I'd share a couple before & after photos before hitting the hay.

SnapShot 1.png

Screenshot 2024-07-21 042501.png

SnapShot 4.png

SnapShot 5.png

For the moment (knock on wood) I'm caught up with watch repairs! I have a project coming soon from an OSA member that I'm really looking forward to. I haven't discussed the prospect of filming that watch with him, so I don't know if a video will be made for it. In the meantime, I'm going to begin the laborious process of sorting through a mountain of footage and try to put a video together for this watch.

Last edited:

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks fantastic Adam. Good job with the case lapping. I need to add a vintage Seiko to the collection some day. When I do, it's definitely going to be one that you've done case work on.
Thanks a bunch. Since an actual lapping machine is well outside my budget, I'm pretty pleased with my home-made setup that I put together. The process still makes me nervous, as there's no fixing it if I screw it up, but thus far I've gotten pretty good results.

Latest posts

Top Bottom