Old 2 Way Radios

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okkaps

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Does anyone appreciate and/ or collect old two way radios? I have a few with cases, antenna, battery, etc. Neat conversation pieces for your reloading area or man cave with a great local history. I'd say these are from the 80's or so and all were used by local LE...all non working frequencies for them now.

I'm in OKC area but will be up in Tulsa on Sunday 9-8 and can drop it off to you anywhere you want. In the OKC metro area is good as well...just hit me up and I'll get it to you.

Message me and I'll send a picture to your email if this would interest anyone. I'll work on getting specs on them in the next day and post up best I can by Friday night/ 9-6. Hate to see cool history thrown away!

Last edited:

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Now I'm curious.

Cat Spying GIF by CuriosityStream

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Got alot of classic radio gear dropped off to a group of good guys in OKC..... extremely small world (as usual) on okshooters! Sorry I didn't get pics of everything but oddly enough after 30+ yrs it's back in the hands of their original owners!
I’ll try and remember to get a pic on Monday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom