Academy 9mm in stock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Found some PMC 223 on a few sites . . . just not sure I want to pay just under 50 cents/round with shipping. I don't NEED any right now, but you never know.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone know when the rioting and anarchy is gonna start?
It isn't ever going to start. The government just proved with two swamp doctors that gained the ear of the President they can shut the entire country down while keeping the government in operation. Keep this in mind, nobody in the federal government is losing one dime of their salary even though they are staying at home. Meanwhile every service person like restaurant workers gets nothing but unemployment. The country has complied, sometimes with the threat of jail or fines, or mostly by being fed false information and scaring them to death thinking if they leave their homes they will die.
The Secretary of finances Steve Mnuchin said today that when the "medical doctors" clear us, we will restart the economy.
There you have it. Two people, not the President is running this country right now and the President can't politically argue with their position because if he does, the left will rip him for every death thereafter.
Trump is in a corner right now that he needs to fight his way out of. Will he be seen as compassionate to the sick and ill,(like the dims want to see it to keep pumping the federal government is the only way that will save the nation) or will he be portrayed as a capitalist that is willing to let people die for his billionaire friends that will be the story line if he gets the economy going again.
The poor guy can't win!
He is on tedious ground right now and there are some bad days ahead to get out of this I'm thinking.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It isn't ever going to start. The government just proved with two swamp doctors that gained the ear of the President they can shut the entire country down while keeping the government in operation. Keep this in mind, nobody in the federal government is losing one dime of their salary even though they are staying at home. Meanwhile every service person like restaurant workers gets nothing but unemployment. The country has complied, sometimes with the threat of jail or fines, or mostly by being fed false information and scaring them to death thinking if they leave their homes they will die.
The Secretary of finances Steve Mnuchin said today that when the "medical doctors" clear us, we will restart the economy.
There you have it. Two people, not the President is running this country right now and the President can't politically argue with their position because if he does, the left will rip him for every death thereafter.
Trump is in a corner right now that he needs to fight his way out of. Will he be seen as compassionate to the sick and ill,(like the dims want to see it to keep pumping the federal government is the only way that will save the nation) or will he be portrayed as a capitalist that is willing to let people die for his billionaire friends that will be the story line if he gets the economy going again.
The poor guy can't win!
He is on tedious ground right now and there are some bad days ahead to get out of this I'm thinking.

Don't think we are going to see any riots or societal breakdown. I for one didn't run out and buy a bunch of ammo since I stocked up during the WalMart ammo close out purge.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have enough FMJ but did drop the ball a little on JHP. Next time I see 9mm 124 Grain +P Gold Dot I'll not pass it up. SG has some stuff in stock. I may have to switch flavors until things calm down.

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How do you like your Stribog? If I didn’t already have a Sig MPX, I’d be looking hard at the Stribog.

Had mine for over a year now, and still love it. No malfunctions and everyone who shoots it for the first time raves about it. Very fun to shoot, good trigger, throw a red dot and brace on it and go to town. There have been reports of magazine issues, but I have a dozen and none have cracked so far. Also, aftermarket support is coming along nicely. The "A3" roller delayed version has been approved by ATF and should be available soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom