Academy boycott

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Really dude? Come back and whine when you have cancer.

Not sure who you were addressing, but I do not consider my post as whining. I was mearly speaking up for the level of good service from our local stores and describing the days events. However, I would like to say that having to watch my father-in-law slowly die a miserable death of cancer is not funny and not grounds for jokes in my opinion. Even if the comment was not directed at me, it is really not called for at all.

saltydecimator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the amazing amount of coddling that folks seem to want is astonishing here. This is a major department store, what more do you want? I sincerely doubt they were all just purposely ignoring buyers and rolling their eyes. Smart comments, well I am sure, but to get butt hurt....golly gee, good thing no one is a smart ass around here.

Amen, ya get what you demand, and if they are rude etc, tell them tell the mgr. but hell, me. Personally ilove the place! When ya deal with dumb people all day with a bunch of guys who are all roided up and jus wanna thump their chests ya gonna have to wait A bit...I know what I want, I ask aboot it, I leave happy

Latest posts

Top Bottom