Action filed against OSBI

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The proper venue for actions against the OSBI is Oklahoma County so if applicants have to resort to legal action, the civil judges will soon know what's going on and I expect they will not be very happy about it. OSBI will not want angry judges awarding costs and attorney's fees against them.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm thinking without more OSBI staff or resources, the outcome can only be bad. Either more unnecessary refusals or more unwarranted approvals, not to mention increased cost to the tax payers. Hell, it took 60 full days for my second renewal, so something is rotten in Denmark.

Yes, I know no one should have to wait and the OSBI should have to follow the law.

jhat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm thinking without more OSBI staff or resources, the outcome can only be bad. Either more unnecessary refusals or more unwarranted approvals, not to mention increased cost to the tax payers. Hell, it took 60 full days for my second renewal, so something is rotten in Denmark.

Yes, I know no one should have to wait and the OSBI should have to follow the law.
They should hire more staff. I'm trying to protect my client's rights. How OSBI allocates resources is not my concern.

jhat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our constitutional and statutory rights pursuant to the SDA are more important than OSBI convenience or staffing choices.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, of course. Hire more staff. So should the police, fire depts, school districts, etc., but who's counting.

120 days is nothing. But, that's not your concern either.
120 days is a violation of the law.

Take an extra 120 days to pay your state income tax and see what happens.

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our constitutional and statutory rights pursuant to the SDA are more important than OSBI convenience or staffing choices.

Straight to the point and no bull shitting there, good! Keep us updated please. I know several people that had a 9-10 month wait.

Latest posts

Top Bottom