Active shooter, San Beradino, CA - Breaking News Wed 2 Dec

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
farook took a trip to a foreign country in june 2014 and came back with his wife, the fbi says. They now have a 6-month-old baby. His wife, tashfeen malik, is from pakistan and living in the united states on a k-1 visa, because she returned as farook’s fiancee, with a pakistani passport.

Police found 12 pipe bombs & thousands of rounds of ammo at the couple’s home.

He was ‘radicalized’ & communicated with a terrorism suspect before the shooting.

Source: http://heavy.com/news/2015/12/syed-sayeed-farouk

durka durka jihad!!!

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard this on NPR's Morning Edition this morning. I'm surprised it made it on the air, as it doesn't fit their normal narrative.
MERAJI: So families were told to go to the Hernandez Community Center, which is about two miles away from where the attack happened. People were there to meet up with loved ones who survived the ordeal. And others were left waiting into the evening, hoping to hear something - anything - about the loved ones that they couldn't reach. I wasn't allowed into that center. But I spoke with two pastors who had been counseling people inside. One, named Wiley Drake, from a Southern Baptist church about 50 miles away, he was pretty angry.

WILEY DRAKE: If we'd had some people armed there, they could have stopped them. You don't get rid of the guns to get rid of the bad guys. You get rid of the bad guys by using your gun.
http://www.npr.org/2015/12/03/45827...-identify-suspects-in-shooting-that-killed-14
Emphasis added.

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been asking this for years...

When these things happen what's the first thing that gets done?
Answer: People with guns are called!

10940446_10153048109102438_4666029557258429204_n.jpg

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just watched the 5:30pm national and 6:00pm local news on KTUL, Channel 8, Tulsa. I felt brain cells dying as more and more stupidity was spewed on this incident. On the national news, the stupidity included continuing denial and "it can't be knowns" about whether the shooters had been "radicalized." They claimed even the FBI was saying this. If that's true that the FBI can't even arrive at the obvious conclusion, then we're all well and truly hosed.

On the local version at 6pm, they went to a local range to ask the question about being able to shoot an armed attacker and couldn't even be bothered to state the obvious that OK is not CA where very few have licenses to carry and the Inland Center was a victim disarmament zone, i.e. gun-free. Next, they talked to a TPD public information dipstick that yammered about backstops, etc. and the reporter couldn't even be bothered to present any known data about the difference in rounds fired by police and citizens.

All in all, another sorry night for expecting any random act of informed journalism to even rise to the top.

Latest posts

Top Bottom