Active shooter, San Beradino, CA - Breaking News Wed 2 Dec

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cobra1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Clintons stuff was just an irritation, you want gun rights damage check out what Bush #1 did. Hint, go buy a HK94A3, AUG, FAL, Galil (in .308) and a FNC, HK91/93, I paid $250 for my HK94A3, friend bought a HK91 for $560, saw AUG's or $650, somebody call me a liar.

I was to young to recall the clinton era gun ban I was 10 in 94 so the gun industry was normal for me coming of age. So I dont know the crazy it caused, I do know sandy hook and how ****** that was. I think it might be where were going again unfortunately. I hate to see the crazy that ammo shortages causes. And god forbid an Australian type ban/ confiscation. Next will come all the 3%er posts. Sorry for my rants. My thoughts and prayers go out to the firearm industry.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Clintons stuff was just an irritation, you want gun rights damage check out what Bush #1 did. Hint, go buy a HK94A3, AUG, FAL, Galil (in .308) and a FNC, HK91/93, I paid $250 for my HK94A3, friend bought a HK91 for $560, saw AUG's or $650, somebody call me a liar.

^^^This!!

I learned my lesson the hard way. Seriously folks, go buy a two pack of Anderson lowers for $79 "or whatever you like" and put them somewhere safe!!! Good insurance for almost no real investment at this point. During the ban I was happy to find a P.O.S. "CAST" DPMS pre-ban lower for $400. The thought of buying anything forged much less a Colt LE 6920 for <$1k was laughable back then. DO NOT TAKE YOUR RIGHTS FOR GRANTED!! The 94-04 AWB SUCKED!!!!

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

True that

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
^^^This!!

I learned my lesson the hard way. Seriously folks, go buy a two pack of Anderson lowers for $79 "or whatever you like" and put them somewhere safe!!! Good insurance for almost no real investment at this point. During the ban I was happy to find a P.O.S. "CAST" DPMS pre-ban lower for $400. The thought of buying anything forged much less a Colt LE 6920 for <$1k was laughable back then. DO NOT TAKE YOUR RIGHTS FOR GRANTED!! The 94-04 AWB SUCKED!!!!

I did this after Sandy Hook, bought two Milled Arsenals and several lowers. I still buy a lower or two here or there occaisionally and pick up mags for everything when I can.

cobra1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did this, Doing this, since 1983, we gotta prepare.

^^^This!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom