Aero Precision Lahar 30

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RogSon

Marksman
Reaction score
Good morning yall, does anyone have any experience or own an Aero Precision Lahar 30? Could be the K, L or standard sized. I was thinking about buying one the other week when they had it marked down at Primary Arms almost $200 off. I would most likely leave it on my ar pistol in 300 blackout for home defense but if I ever take it out on my future 308 I'd just go plinking or hunting here and there. If you don't own or have experience with one, what is the suppressor you're running and why? Doesn't have to be 30 cal.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just remember if you slap it on a semi auto you might be disappointed. But this is true on about all. The test I saw was on a bolt gun w/ long barrel. Stick it on a short semi and oh,well.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have no personal experience with one, but there are some YouTube videos that aren’t exactly complimentary to it. Not that I take what some guntuber says about a product as gospel, but when several have the same experience/opinion, I tend to listen a little more.
I have a Rugged Razor 7.62. It’s certainly not “the best” but it was in stock and had decent reviews when I was ready to buy. I do like their mounting systems and it’s good enough for me. I shoot it mostly on an AK in 7.62x39 and 6.5 Creedmoor bolt guns.

Bahick71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't know much about that one. I have a Sig 30 cal.can, and a resilient jolene.
The Jolene is a lot quieter, and lighter than the sig, but gets hot fast
The Sig does not get hot as fast, and is a good solid unit. If you are looking at
Titanium understand that they get hot faster, but are usually quiter

RogSon

Marksman
Reaction score
Just remember if you slap it on a semi auto you might be disappointed. But this is true on about all. The test I saw was on a bolt gun w/ long barrel. Stick it on a short semi and oh,well.
Yeah that's why I chose 300 blackout, supposed to be super quiet despite being a semi auto. Thanks for the info!

RogSon

Marksman
Reaction score
I have no personal experience with one, but there are some YouTube videos that aren’t exactly complimentary to it. Not that I take what some guntuber says about a product as gospel, but when several have the same experience/opinion, I tend to listen a little more.
I have a Rugged Razor 7.62. It’s certainly not “the best” but it was in stock and had decent reviews when I was ready to buy. I do like their mounting systems and it’s good enough for me. I shoot it mostly on an AK in 7.62x39 and 6.5 Creedmoor bolt guns.
The videos I've seen were surprisingly positive regarding the Lahar but then again I could have just been clicking onto those videos based on confirmation bias lol. Thanks for sharing!

RogSon

Marksman
Reaction score
Don't know much about that one. I have a Sig 30 cal.can, and a resilient jolene.
The Jolene is a lot quieter, and lighter than the sig, but gets hot fast
The Sig does not get hot as fast, and is a good solid unit. If you are looking at
Titanium understand that they get hot faster, but are usually quiter
Ahh I see, thanks for sharing!

bink98xcab

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know their price right now. But when I was looking to buy one, I was told about the diligent defense enticer. That what I bought, and zero regrets. $600 for an awesome can that sounds as good as a can I have that was just a few dollars shy of being twice as much. I got the L version and it's quiet.

RogSon

Marksman
Reaction score
I don't know their price right now. But when I was looking to buy one, I was told about the diligent defense enticer. That what I bought, and zero regrets. $600 for an awesome can that sounds as good as a can I have that was just a few dollars shy of being twice as much. I got the L version and it's quiet.
Thanks! I'll have to look into that as well!

Latest posts

Top Bottom