Afghan Man Arrested Today In OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crapsguy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Will it keep voters away from the polls?

What about lack of response, restoring power in storm damaged areas?

Dumbasscraps will have trouble cheating, again, using the same tactics.

We already know the sNews media can't be trusted.
I don't think the storms or this POS will have any effect on who goes to the polls - funny that there was some reporting on fox the other day that "gun owners" are low propensity voters - one would think we would turn out very well - I for one - always show up except for some local elections.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Isn't the signature sign among rural folks in Oklahoma an index finger off the steering wheel?
Out of state residents moving in, think that's an insult, but the opposite is the norm.
My grandpa would raise both index fingers when he had both hands on the wheel. I usually just raise one index finger. But back then there wasn't many out of staters and you received the same.

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My grandpa would raise both index fingers when he had both hands on the wheel. I usually just raise one index finger. But back then there wasn't many out of staters and you received the same.
I'm not a native Okie and I've used the one finger wave my whole life. Mostly because I'm literally the laziest person that ever lived and a proper wave is just too much to ask of me. I often wonder if the person receiving my wave thinks I'm flipping them off, but that's pretty hard to do without turning your hand around (try it) and I'm damn sure way too lazy for that. I'm soooooo lazy I often don't capitalize letters or use punctuation because it's too much effort. I also NEVER bend over unless it's a life or death situation. My mom told me even when I was a toddler I refused to pick up my toys because I told her I don't wanna bend over. I'd really like to hear from anybody out there that has the audacity to think they could out lazy me.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not a native Okie and I've used the one finger wave my whole life. Mostly because I'm literally the laziest person that ever lived and a proper wave is just too much to ask of me. I often wonder if the person receiving my wave thinks I'm flipping them off, but that's pretty hard to do without turning your hand around (try it) and I'm damn sure way too lazy for that. I'm soooooo lazy I often don't capitalize letters or use punctuation because it's too much effort. I also NEVER bend over unless it's a life or death situation. My mom told me even when I was a toddler I refused to pick up my toys because I told her I don't wanna bend over. I'd really like to hear from anybody out there that has the audacity to think they could out lazy me.
I think Grumpy would give you a run for your money in the lazy department. Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom