AFT Will Start Confiscating Rare Breed FRT and BDU WOT from Manufacturers, Distributors, Retailers, and Consumers Starting 1/27/22 (tomorrow!))

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdragen

Marksman
Reaction score
Leaked internal email gives agents green light to start demanding forfeiture of forced reset-style triggers and confiscation in the case of non-compliance:

Incidentally, tomorrow looks like it'll be a good day for fishing and/or boating. I may know a good spot if anybody's interested...

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This whole Rare Breed Trigger issue is ridiculous . . . it's pretty surprising that the ATF has refused to realize how people are fed up with their idiocy and overstepping.

cdragen

Marksman
Reaction score
I never said nor wrote they couldn't. Look carefully at the spellings in my statements. There is AFT and ATF, two completely different things.
AFT is a dig at Brandon because he repeatedly refers to it by the acronym, and it's a dig at the agency because it's backwards and unconstitutional. Entirely on purpose, didn't mean for it to be an "in" joke, sorry for the confusion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom