AFT Will Start Confiscating Rare Breed FRT and BDU WOT from Manufacturers, Distributors, Retailers, and Consumers Starting 1/27/22 (tomorrow!))

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
gun confiscation unit 2.jpg

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
AFT is a dig at Brandon because he repeatedly refers to it by the acronym, and it's a dig at the agency because it's backwards and unconstitutional. Entirely on purpose, didn't mean for it to be an "in" joke, sorry for the confusion.

And for anyone who's still confused, "Brandon" is a dig at Biden...

Personally, I think this is great news. We have a federal law enforcement agency that not only enforces the laws, but makes up the laws, sometimes after they enforce them. Imagine the money we could save by eliminating the entire Executive branch of the federal government. Seems like that should work...

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
If you have one, use discretion at how you handle its disposition, but don't brag about it here...there are folks on this forum who have stated explicitly that they would snitch immediately to the aft for any violations without notice.
I would personally grind it up or turn it in, but I certainly would not keep it; need legislation or a new administration to address it.

cdragen

Marksman
Reaction score
Correction: Sounds like they're focused on the manufacturers, distributors and retailers right now. No door to door searches, but along with the items themselves, I'm sure they'll manage to scrape up some sales records and track 'em all down eventually. Interesting times indeed.

Osage1978

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Will anyone really fight back? Doubtful, probably just lots of bravado about what they would do "if" they came for their stuff.

Would I? I hope so but I can't afford lawyers to fight them in court. They're better armed than me and have an army of agents so that's probably a fail unless you think being a martyr will make a difference.

The only viable plan I guess is to get active before elections, contact your politicians and spend your money campaigning behind people who will defend our rights.

I liked Trump but he wasn't willing to defend bump stocks not that I wanted one but they got away with that and I'm sure they'll get away with this.

What's the solution? Wish I knew

Latest posts

Top Bottom