AFT Will Start Confiscating Rare Breed FRT and BDU WOT from Manufacturers, Distributors, Retailers, and Consumers Starting 1/27/22 (tomorrow!))

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think that there's a lot that being missed. The letter is all wrong. Dates and days don't match. And if they are in deed stating these are illegal, why are they still for sale? Ive had three emails from Rare Breed in the last day and a half to purchase direct through them. I think this whole thing is a made up spin on what's actually happening behind the scenes.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ive had three emails from Rare Breed in the last day and a half to purchase direct through them.
429EAADF-EF07-4B66-B447-BC2188ED9C86.gif

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I figured something would happen with the “bump” trigger. I picked up other brand binaries because I wanted to switch between binary and semi. It’ll be interesting to see how this plays out since you can’t spot a trigger as easy as a stock (bumpstocks aren’t easy to hide).

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And for anyone who's still confused, "Brandon" is a dig at Biden...

Personally, I think this is great news. We have a federal law enforcement agency that not only enforces the laws, but makes up the laws, sometimes after they enforce them. Imagine the money we could save by eliminating the entire Executive branch of the federal government. Seems like that should work...
Don't you mean the entire legislative branch?

Latest posts

Top Bottom