AFT Will Start Confiscating Rare Breed FRT and BDU WOT from Manufacturers, Distributors, Retailers, and Consumers Starting 1/27/22 (tomorrow!))

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I suggest watching a video that rare breed put out on this situation. What the ATF is doing is what they always do. Which is anything they want. The only way we will stop this assault on our freedom is to come together and push back. Voting and all that crap won’t ever work. Our government is filled with tyrants. But by all means, let’s joke about this like it’s funny.

Osage1978

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I suggest watching a video that rare breed put out on this situation. What the ATF is doing is what they always do. Which is anything they want. The only way we will stop this assault on our freedom is to come together and push back. Voting and all that crap won’t ever work. Our government is filled with tyrants. But by all means, let’s joke about this like it’s funny.
What's your idea of "come together and push back" if "Voting and all that crap won't ever work"

RockHopper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What's your idea of "come together and push back" if "Voting and all that crap won't ever work"
I believe he'd like to see We the people pull a Ruby Ridge on the ATF. When the soap box and the ballot box no longer protect from tyranny, there is only one box left to go to...

Excuse me...gotta go shop the dark web for nukes and an F-15.

Osage1978

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Revolt. Just the like the founders did. They tried to work things out by being civil and petitioning the King but it did no good. So they did the only thing left to do.
I understand that & I understand the frustration and anger with things today but the truth is you can't take up arms in some revolutionary uprise today like you could in the days of muskets & cannons.

Nobody came with weapons & saved the Weavers at Ruby Ridge and Nobody came to Waco and nobody's coming to the next event.

Last edited:

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Revolt. Just the like the founders did. They tried to work things out by being civil and petitioning the King but it did no good. So they did the only thing left to do.

Where and how do you suggest that starts? Just once I'd like to hear a viable suggestion from someone who suggests this as a solution.

Latest posts

Top Bottom