Airport Screening Abuse Growing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

308shooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
don't like it, don't fly.

Its about total control thats not a reason not to fly if you dont like it. They violate peoples right by unreasonable search. They treat us like we have no choice and if you opt out you get gropped(raped) by security to make sure your not a threat.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That seems like a rather inflammatory article. I wouldn't have a problem going through that scanner.

Extremism in the defense of virtue is no vice. How many others parts of your privacy are willing to give up?

The scanner images are quite detailed. You may be an exhibitionist but do you want someone looking at your wife or daughter?

308shooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
They already have taken pictures of the kids and printed them out its been on the internet on youtube. They are petifiles that work at TSA.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its about total control thats not a reason not to fly if you dont like it. They violate peoples right by unreasonable search. They treat us like we have no choice and if you opt out you get gropped(raped) by security to make sure your not a threat.

You have to protected right to fly. You want to fly you follow their rules.

Also, please don't be so dramatic as to equate what they are doing with rape. I bet there are much more thorough and intrusive pat downs than the TSA is doing and they are considered rape. In fact, wouldn't a full body cavity search be akin to rape than this?

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Extremism in the defense of virtue is no vice. How many others parts of your privacy are willing to give up?

The scanner images are quite detailed. You may be an exhibitionist but do you want someone looking at your wife or daughter?

Since I'm not a lesbian, I am not likely to ever have a wife.

This is about the level of over reaction as saying that an x-ray is like a naked picture. Can you see the outline of the body? Yes. Can you see that she has boobs? Yes. Can you see what color her nipples are and if the carpet matches the drapes? No!

308shooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Also, please don't be so dramatic as to equate what they are doing with rape. I bet there are much more thorough and intrusive pat downs than the TSA is doing and they are considered rape. In fact, wouldn't a full body cavity search be akin to rape than this?

When they pat down women and grab their breast and twist them to make sure theres not a bomb in them I'd classify that as rape....

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Who exactly are "they?" ("their rules")

Our government is "Of the people, by the people and for the people."

If the next rule is everyone must wear straightjackets and blindfolds would you support that as well?

308shooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Who exactly are "they?" ("their rules")

Our government is "Of the people, by the people and for the people."

If the next rule is everyone must wear straightjackets and blindfolds would you support that as well?

+1 They have to much power and only blind ducks will fall in line and support them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom