Airsoft Training?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting question: does anyone here utilize Airsoft for force-on-force training?
I'm looking for an M&P but don't know where to start, brand to get, type of fuel or spring.

This all came about a couple of weeks ago. The wife mentioned that she's comfortable at the range firing, but not comfortable with real world scenarios. My thinking was an airsoft training aid in order to better replicate (than a yellow training barrel) actual potential instances. We could use the airsoft to simulate attacks around the car and property, where she is most likely to encounter a lethal force incident.
Thoughts/ideas/concerns/hints/websites-any would be appreciated. I'm trying to keep this under $100 with all the supplies.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I take it you mean Walmart and not wannemachers. Is a co2 gun what I want? IIRC a spring gun only gives one shot correct? Does the one you mention have the moving slide?
Thanks!

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know about the M&P, but they have a 1911 (Black Ops, maybe?) that's made of metal and has a recoiling slide. It has a surprisingly strong kick for a CO2-powered pistol that's shooting a plastic pellet...

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know about the M&P, but they have a 1911 (Black Ops, maybe?) that's made of metal and has a recoiling slide. It has a surprisingly strong kick for a CO2-powered pistol that's shooting a plastic pellet...

Wish I could find something like that modeled on the Ruger P89 for the wife to practice with. She is fine with revolvers but not semi-autos.

Latest posts

Top Bottom