Ak47.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Buy local and get a Two Rivers Arms Tabuk!!! I love mine! you will not regret getting one. if you just want an ak for not a lot of $ and dont really care if its inaccurate, loose, and sloppy then get a WASR 10/63

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've checked out the M+M rifles, and they look like a pretty good deal. They do have a chrome lined barrel, unlike most of the American-made barrels. I don't like the front sight being on the gas block, though it isn't as big of a deal if you put optics on it. This dude on thehighroad put together a pretty slick setup with one of those rifles: http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=723787&highlight=M+M+M10

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think you would be hard pressed to find a better example of the type 56 than a mak 90. Smoothest, best shooting ak copy i have ever shot. Spend another 80 bucks to make it 922r compliant, and you will have shooter.

↑↑↑
Probably the best advice right here. Chinese rifles are well built and still reasonable enough to pick one up without breaking the bank.

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I not a big fan of to many things made in China but I do love the Chinese AKS. You can find a nice shooter Poly for around $1200.00 to $1500.00 or a good Nornico for a bit lower.
I just made a deal on a Clayco AKS. It is a Nornico AK. They are somewhat hard to find from what I seen and a bit higher.
Their was a Norinco underfolder on ARF for $1100.00

So keep your eyes open and you can find a good deal on a nice Chinese AKS in the price range you was looking to spend.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom