All it takes is one LEO ready to crack heads. (Portland)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

murphranch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And to think most of this bull@#$t started when a dope dealing, convicted felon died from lack of oxygen and people of certain ethnic backgrounds, people of different sexual orientations and a bunch of whinebag, woe is poor pitiful me SOBs made a martyr out of him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And to think most of this bull@#$t started when a dope dealing, convicted felon died from lack of oxygen and people of certain ethnic backgrounds, people of different sexual orientations and a bunch of whinebag, woe is poor pitiful me SOBs made a martyr out of him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Its the dimocrat way!

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

These antifa/blm pricks were just waiting for an excuse to burn, rape and pillage. Poor ole dead George just happened to be their excuse.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a chance to watch a little of the senate hearing yesterday. Man, those democraps are clueless, the only thing they kept referring too was white supremacist groups and peaceful demonstrators. I have to say that Senator Cruz did a real good job. Nothing like BOZO Nadler or SHIP Schiff . Cuccinelli was well prepare.

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
These antifa/blm pricks were just waiting for an excuse.......

Alinsky's rules. America has hard core Marxists throughout every arena in the country, and conservatives have sat idly by while it happened. We have allowed them to seize complete control of the entire entertainment complex, public schools, government and many mainline (pseudo/quasi) "Christian" churches. And when a protest/riot/cause du jour occurs, Marxism rushes in to increase their bite on America.

I've been watching the above phenomenon ever since the anti war protests in the 60s. But the antifa/blm? The takeover is accelerating.

Hang onto your hats, boys. This could get interesting.

120isabel.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom