All right get on me But!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am definitely no gun snob I have had 2 cheapies and 1 of those was every bit as reliable as any other gun I have shot. I had 2 issues with it myself 1 was ammo specific that PMC hollow points didn't always like to feed properly (in a 380) the other was it bit my dang finger shooting it once lol

now the other had a couple issues after putting it under some heavy consistent shooting. I've heard of much more expensive weapons having the same issues

But I have shot a wide variety from the cheap guns that would are truly worth about 50 bucks to 800 dollar pistols.

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am a gun snob for my personal collection, (yeah yeah... me and my Gucci guns)... but I try not to knock someone elses gun.

I have a good friend of mine that doesn't understand how I spent $2k on a Nighthawk GRP... when his "Springfield Micro compact" can shoot just as well.

I never said much, but I stomped him at a couple matches, then let him shoot it.

He still razes me about spending so much on it, but he's never made another claim about the accuracy and reliability of it.

Worth EVERY penny.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My cousin is a big hipoint fan. Rags on me for having Kimbers.
One day when lots of people were around, and he ran his mouth about it again, I just put this scenerio in front of him....If bubba is smashing down your front door, and there is a hi point on the coffee table right next to a Kimber.....which one are you gonna grab first to defend your family's life.
He hasn't said a word about it since.

Latest posts

Top Bottom