Alternative to friendorfoe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richmc

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have started a site just for Oklahoma to track locations that do and do not allow carry whether it be CC or OC. For me, friendorfoe seemed slow and the overall map did not accurately reflect the current status of some locations due to the review system. Right now I am the only one actually updating the map, but looking for people that have experience with tagging in Google maps to help with areas that I am not as familiar with(Tulsa area is an example).

I check the site several times a day and at night since I work grave yard. As soon as I see a new posting on the status of a location, I update it then. This means that if a locations status changes, it will be updated on the map within 12 hours of the change being posted. We have already had this happen with a location in Owasso putting up gun buster sign on the 7th of December but by the 12th the sign had came down. Within 4 hours of the member posting the change, the map was updated.

Right now the map is pretty sparsely populated as it has been less than a week since I brought it online. I ask that if you are going to post to friendoffoe if you could also please stop by carryoklahoma.proboards.com and just make a quick post so that I can add it also.
Also if this site or any other Oklahoma based site would like to display the map, they are free to do so. Just contact me for the iframe info.
Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom