New member that is 100% not a new member

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perun

Marksman
Reaction score
Well In having been a member her for more than 12 to 15 years I had a brief hiatus in 2018 I started working more than 80 hours a week and frankly didnt have time to be here I recently came around to do more than than browse threads and low and behold I seem to be unable to do a damn thing on my account so now I just said screw it start over. So I am by no means new but I was unable to message people on my old account or do anything I had some emails from an admin that were over a year old I tried to contact and was like literally just stuck in some weird limbo **** or the whole upgrading your account thing wasn't very well thought through.

So I am just going to do my posty stuff I have an ass load of powder bullets and **** i am getting rid of so i imagine look for those posts I have 36k bullets nearly 97 pounds of powder 86k primers give or take and some guns I need to divest of either to busy to mess with or just not into the calibers any more I also have a truck load of sso/sposn AnA Rusfed things I need to get rid of. so I prefer to do things locally ebay and armslist are always a pain and it seems alot has changed since i poked around here.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome Back!

chicken.gif

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome back. I looked behind the green curtain to see who you were. I’ll let you reintroduce yourself though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom