American Airlines Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why do you have to keep asking what my point is? I asked a question. Sorry you don't like my posts.

Because you continue to make slanted posts that bash AA workers and tell them to (in so many words) suck it up. I wanted to see if you were doing so in that post as well.

Sorry you don't like me asking, but my other option is just to lock the thread which I'm happy to do since I've already let those affected workers know that there are people out here who are pulling for them in this diffucult time in their lives. That was after all, the point of me starting this thread.

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What kind of severence packages are AA employees going to get? I think Obama is offering up to 99 weeks of umemployment benefits. I doubt AA union employees are going to be let go without some kind of compensation. Any moneys to go to school for retraining?

At this time, in the current bankruptcy proposal, they are saying there will be no severance.
That's the way I read it.

Last edited:

gl55

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So if I have a different opinion than you the thread gets locked? Where did I bash an AA worker? Or their Union, Or their work ethic? Or how they conduct their selves while on the job. I think you have me confused with some of the other posters in this thread. Because I point out that they are probably some of the highest paid hourly workers in the state and maybe should have prepared for what Corporate America, especially the Airline Industry has been doing for the last 20 years, that is bashing? Whatever. I can probably relate to what they are going through more than anyone else commenting here. I also know what large corporations generally give laid off union employees in the form of severence compared to 90% of the general non union work force that get laid off.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So if I have a different opinion than you the thread gets locked? Where did I bash an AA worker? Or their Union, Or their work ethic? Or how they conduct their selves while on the job. I think you have me confused with some of the other posters in this thread. Because I point out that they are probably some of the highest paid hourly workers in the state and maybe should have prepared for what Corporate America, especially the Airline Industry has been doing for the last 20 years, that is bashing? Whatever. I can probably relate to what they are going through more than anyone else commenting here. I also know what large corporations generally give laid off union employees in the form of severence compared to 90% of the general non union work force that get laid off.

Perhaps I took your comments before about not feeling sorry for AA workers the wrong way.

Perhaps I also misinterpreted your comment above saying that they are probably the highest paid hourly workers in the state and should have been prepared for it.

Perhaps you're trying to encourage those affected and I just didn't get it...:anyone:
If that's the case, then I apologize.

You might want to explain what that different opinion you have is though since you brought it up... The only opinion I've put forth is how I feel for the affected employees and that it has to be a difficult time for some of them.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom