Amish Belts [Review]- [[Sort of]]

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharingan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just want to say, anyone looking for a good deal on a gunbelt.. Should check out any Amish connections. Or just order one from a genuine Amish tradesmith.

I paid 24 dollars for this new belt, and it is ever bit as sturdy as the 60-85$ gunbelts I have had the chance to put on. And I could have ordered it even more diesel, but I have a very slender frame and it would have appeared awkward.

I can say the craftsmanship is friggin serious. They take much pride in their work. It holds my full size gov't 1911 with a full mag, + one in the chamber, and an extra mag with no problem on my 6'1'' ~153lb frame.

Just an idea for the future, in case anyone is looking to save some ca$h on a new rig or set-up.

-Will :blahblah:

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
my 6'1'' ~153lb frame.

Back off from the tofu and salad bar, head immediately to the "Greasy Burger" thread on the General Discussion page, choose a burger joint, and go there today! We have rules on this board about your BMI -- it can't be <25.

Oh, and links to "Amish Belts" would be good, too!

Sharingan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back off from the tofu and salad bar, head immediately to the "Greasy Burger" thread on the General Discussion page, choose a burger joint, and go there today! We have rules on this board about your BMI -- it can't be <25.

Oh, and links to "Amish Belts" would be good, too!

I work @ Red Robin... Trust me, if I could trade in this metabolism I would.

You know how expensive it is to smash hi quality protein shakes, supplements, vitamins, testosterone boosters, and still eat around 4 meals a day? Lol its a PITA.

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Awesome! I've been looking at those for a good gun belt when I wear nice pants and shirt. Normally I'm in jeans or cargo shorts, and my heavy duty nylon riggers belt is fine. Occasionally I need to wear dress pants and shirt and a nice looking solid belt that won't break the bank would be awesome. Don't have one that would even remotely hold a pistol. Thanks for the review :)

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I work @ Red Robin... Trust me, if I could trade in this metabolism I would.

You know how expensive it is to smash hi quality protein shakes, supplements, vitamins, testosterone boosters, and still eat around 4 meals a day? Lol its a PITA.

Thanks for the link as it does appear to be a fine product, especially at a bargain price.

Now about that metabolism...anybody know of a doctor that does metabolism transplants??? I'd go for about half of yours....(6', 260#)

Latest posts

Top Bottom