Amish Belts [Review]- [[Sort of]]

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got my Amish belt today. It is certainly a heavy, thick belt. Very basic in it's design. I will say it seems to run a little small. I ordered my usual belt size and this one will be right at the end of adjustment. If I gain any, and I mean any, weight, I won't be able to use it.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got my Amish belt today. It is certainly a heavy, thick belt. Very basic in it's design. I will say it seems to run a little small. I ordered my usual belt size and this one will be right at the end of adjustment. If I gain any, and I mean any, weight, I won't be able to use it.

Is it stiff like a gun belt, meaning it doesn't roll or flop over with any weight hung on it (like a holster)?

P97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got my Belt today. Was pleasantly surprised. It was twice as thick as my belt that I was wearing that I gave twice as much for. I carry IWB and I love the Belt. I wear size 44 Jeans and I ordered a size 48 Belt and it is just right.

Sharingan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Damn my brother, I take partial blame for that... I had read a review when I was looking somewhere for these ( I thought I had read it on the order page) that stated to order the belt a size or two larger than you normally get..

I apologize, now I sort of feel like I jipped you because I forgot to mention that.

-Will

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very nice CCW belt and you can't beat the price! Fast shipping and they answer their emails, great customer service.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought one from Hank's Clothing and it's...pretty much okay as long as you don't try to lug around 3 lbs of gun on your hip. It's thick enough, but not stif enough.

For a J-Frame, PPK/S, Kahr P9 or CW 9, or even a G26/27, I think it's fine. Carrying my G30 in an OWB is a bit of a "challenge" for the Amish Belt so I go with something stiffer if I start getting into the G19 or above range.

Latest posts

Top Bottom