Ammo Sightings--Lawton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do I remember one of you mentioning looking for some Critical Defense ammo? Was in Atwood's earlier today and saw they had it in stock for several calibers - 9, 40, 45 if I remember correctly - as well as some Speer Gold Dot (45?) and some of the DRT frangible hollow points. Wouldn't say it was bargain priced, but it was available - limit 2 boxes to a customer.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Quanah Parker Trail Walmart had Remington 115 gr, FMJ 9mm Luger in stock for $15.00/ -- moderate amount in stock
Also had Turkish manufactured ZQ-1 9mm Luger for $21.00/50 - lots in stock

Many types of .223 Rem and 5.56 NATO also available as of 9PM.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Academy has (or at least did have about an hour ago) .22LR - Win bulk packs - about .045 a round. It's not on the shelves, check at left end of gun counter. One per customer.

Also saw at least one spam can of 9mm; not sure how many or how good the price was.

Last edited:

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad to see Atwood's making the effort, but very small section. Wonder what kind of inventory and how knowledgeable / helpful the staff will be? Helpful, I am sure, but they may be better off sticking to what they know best.

Latest posts

Top Bottom