Ammo Sightings--Lawton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WalMart on 67th as of 9:30PM 01/10/13

Federal 50 round packs of 9mm
WWB 100 round of 45
Tula 7.62 x 39 20 round packs

No 223 or 22LR

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GhettoMart has a few boxes of Federal target rounds for $13.97/50.
Some Blazer .357
And sold all of the .223 that they got in today to one guy....:grumble: :pissed:
I'm sure it will be available for purchase at this weekends REAL gun-shmuck-show at an incredibly inflated price.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
GhettoMart has a few boxes of Federal target rounds for $13.97/50.
Some Blazer .357
And sold all of the .223 that they got in today to one guy....:grumble: :pissed:
I'm sure it will be available for purchase at this weekends REAL gun-shmuck-show at an incredibly inflated price.

I am sure you'll be able to find the .223 for sale at the Metcalf Show tomorrow (at 3x the original selling price).

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am sure you'll be able to find the .223 for sale at the Metcalf Show tomorrow (at 3x the original selling price).

That would be a little difficult, my friend... That turd tunnel will never see another single dollar of mine. The only reason I don't have myself removed from his mailing list is the slight tinge of satisfaction that I get in knowing that he just wasted his money on me. haha

mach1soldier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
sheridan walmart had one box of tula it looked like 7.62x39 and about 10 boxes of 9mm 50 round boxes. 14 bucks a box.

PX on base has nothing except 1.50 a round 9mm and lots of .40 Go figure.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No Flames Please

Anyone think that it might be worth it to talk to the Walmart managers and see if they would go back to the "Limit 6" policy?

Yeah, yeah, I know. I hate that crap as much as anyone, but I keep hearing rumors of people buying EVERYTHING that comes in. This could be a way to "spread the wealth".

Dave

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No Flames Please

Anyone think that it might be worth it to talk to the Walmart managers and see if they would go back to the "Limit 6" policy?

Yeah, yeah, I know. I hate that crap as much as anyone, but I keep hearing rumors of people buying EVERYTHING that comes in. This could be a way to "spread the wealth".

Dave

I agree with you. Most of these folks are buying only to re-sell at 2-3 times the price. They need to leave some for us shooters.

runnin17

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree that people scooping up all the stock are annoying, but honestly it is a first come first serve type of thing. I talked to the GhettoMart people and they said they are getting shipments in pretty much everyday. Most days they do have 9mm and .223 ammo on the shipments, but sometimes they only have others. I will just get in the habit of going to check at least a few times a week to stock up on some of the 223.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I talked to someone at the one on 67th and they said that they had never honored the limit before and they doubted that they would put one in place.
And, no, I wasn't talking to anyone in "authority" just someone who worked there.

Said that the managers felt that "a sale is a sale".
I can see their point of view.
Hope that they keep that point of view when they get pushed to stop selling guns and ammo.

Dave

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ratski,

Besides the ammo, Walmart has an inconsistent policy on the weapons themselves. In Chickasha the store has some kind of waiting list for incoming ARs but in Lawton and Anadarko I was told that rifles are "first come, first served".

Latest posts

Top Bottom