Ammo Sightings--Lawton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They also had a couple of hundred rounds of 40 caliber this evening.

Man, You know I am actually thinking of buying something that shoots 40 just because it seems like that is the only ammo that is ever available during these shortages. I think that both the beretta 92 and Glock 17/19 can be changed to .40 platforms with a simple upper change. Hmmmm....

Dave

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GhettoMart has Remington .357 @ $25.
Typical hunting rifle rounds and shot shells. Nothing that we're wanting...

I did pick up a copy of "Shotgun News" though. The young man at the counter said, "Man, I'm thinking about ordering one of those AR's though," pointing at the cover photo. The piicture he put his finger on is of a Yugo PAP M92PV - basically an AK pistol....
I said, "Man, that ain't an AR - that's an AK platform." He said, "Well, you know what I'm talking about." To which I replied, "I also know what you said." And then added, "Get it while you can." He replied, "I'll get it if I have to fly overseas and bring it back on a row boat."
"That may be the only way," was my parting shot.

Back on topic, the only ammo I'm even remotely interested in buying is .22lr and .223/5.56 just so that I can continue to enjoy my hobby of recreational shooting. Also on the look-out for .50ae...

Latest posts

Top Bottom