And... another raid on the wrong place...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are responsible for making it right, you are not charged with a crime as you could be if you hacked someones website and destroyed their data on purpose. Same thing here. I never said no consequenses. The home owner should be compensated for damages, even paid punitive damages for the suffering caused by the loss of a pet. But the LEOs should not be charged as if they were meth heads who just happened bye and decided a home invasion sounded like fun.

I hear a lot of talk about personal responsibilitys....whip them kids, straiten out them neighbors.
So who is responsible in these situations , the door kickers , the planners ,or us common taxpayers.
More importantly who is gonna pay,,,,,ha yea right

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In your mind who are the responsible parties?

When it was discovered that the upper rear apartment was separate from the upper front, who made the decision to continue executing the warrant given the vagueness?

Who failed to perform due diligence and specified a vague location?

Who made the decision to leave the dead dog and not wait for scene processing and cleanup?

EhlerDave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am asking because I don't know.

Why don't the door kickers do their own recon to see where they are supposed to be going? Seems like if they can't find the right place that may make someone think we need a bit more info.

Now I know they can't go up to places like they are 15 heavily armed men on a field trip, but someone from the team should go take a look to be sure they have the right place. Maybe not getting all their info second hand would help.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why don't the door kickers do their own recon to see where they are supposed to be going?

I've never had my door kicked in, but I've had papers served on multiple occasions for the house 1/3 mile further down the road. The E911 address should be a dead giveaway, as should the directions and even the legal description.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am asking because I don't know.

Why don't the door kickers do their own recon to see where they are supposed to be going? Seems like if they can't find the right place that may make someone think we need a bit more info.

Now I know they can't go up to places like they are 15 heavily armed men on a field trip, but someone from the team should go take a look to be sure they have the right place. Maybe not getting all their info second hand would help.

Good idea.
Now, its the surveilence finding the perps, then you have the paper writers, then you got the door kickers.
I can see the upper ,rear, apartment...lower back studio...1508maybe1609

.I realize its bad enough going into a house ....not knowing whats going to happen. or someones barging through your door yelling some thinngS

Latest posts

Top Bottom