Anderson AR 15 Lower Receivers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you even read what you post from one response to the next? Do you realize how comical it is when you contradict yourself?

The latest response is so predictable. A comment about multiple years of experience or skills, along with a list of tools or equipment owned or operated. The only thing missing from this one is a name drop about your interaction with someone famous or notable in the industry.
Your the one whining about someone else's methods and attempting to cast doubt about mine. Your lack of knowledge on the simple things like the use of duct tape or masking tape shows me all I need to know.
Carry on.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is more than one way to skin a cat, but you won't find a roll of tape on our bench or in our tool box, but we do have a bitchin set of punches and hammers.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is more than one way to skin a cat, but you won't find a roll of tape on our bench or in our tool box, but we do have a *****in set of punches and hammers.

Yeah, I keep a full set of starett punches on my bench too along with tape and an assortment of brass and dead blow hammers to be used when necessary.
Everybody has their own methods and ways to do things. If it works, why is it any sweat off of anybody's balls? Accept the tip or forget it. What's the big deal?
I can link several online tutorials that advocate taping pliar jaws and taping receivers to prevent scratches. As well as advocating squeezing with proper support. Are they wrong?
Video tutorials on arfcom show to use taping. If you don't want to tape, then by God don't. Nobody else gives a crap.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I keep a full set of starett punches on my bench too along with tape and an assortment of brass and dead blow hammers to be used when necessary.
Everybody has their own methods and ways to do things. If it works, why is it any sweat off of anybody's balls? Accept the tip or forget it. What's the big deal?
I can link several online tutorials that advocate taping pliar jaws and taping receivers to prevent scratches. As well as advocating squeezing with proper support. Are they wrong?
Video tutorials on arfcom show to use taping. If you don't want to tape, then by God don't. Nobody else gives a crap.

I can jerry rig with the best of them, that doesn't mean that I endorse or advise others to follow the methods taught at the Mickey Mouse School of Inju-nearin.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Do you even read what you post from one response to the next? Do you realize how comical it is when you contradict yourself?

The latest response is so predictable. A comment about multiple years of experience or skills, along with a list of tools or equipment owned or operated. The only thing missing from this one is a name drop about your interaction with someone famous or notable in the industry.

He knows me, we've talked a few times

Latest posts

Top Bottom