Annie can shoot!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The Mouse is a .22 whisperer. He simple lays the Anschutz 1710 DHB on the range table, positioning her with the finest, smoothest example of finesse between a man and any inanimate object possible. Breathes gently on her as he achieves the perfect cheek to stock weld, feels her curves as his hand runs down the stock to the barrel simply to let her know she is beautiful, takes aim by gently bracing the 'ol gal tight to his shoulder and finding the spot on the target he and she wish to engage together, breathes out ever so slightly as his index finger pulls her trigger ever so smoothly towards him. The result is not only one of extreme accuracy, but a picture of beauty between a man and his rifle.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Mouse is a .22 whisperer. He simple lays the Anschutz 1710 DHB on the range table, positioning her with the finest, smoothest example of finesse between a man and any inanimate object possible. Breathes gently on her as he achieves the perfect cheek to stock weld, feels her curves as his hand runs down the stock to the barrel simply to let her know she is beautiful, takes aim by gently bracing the 'ol gal tight to his shoulder and finding the spot on the target he and she wish to engage together, breathes out ever so slightly as his index finger pulls her trigger ever so smoothly towards him. The result is not only one of extreme accuracy, but a picture of beauty between a man and his rifle.
Hell....I just grip it and rip it. That may be my problem

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds more like spray and pray to me... :P :D
spray and aim. Steel challenge is a blast.
Edit: We have a guy at our range that can consistently shoot the stage, Smoke and Hope which has 5 steel targets that have to be shot in the quickest time.
He personal best is 1.82 seconds. I was the RO and holding the timer. Consistently does it under 2 seconds.

Last edited:

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
spray and aim. Steel challenge is a blast.
Edit: We have a guy at our range that can consistently shoot the stage, Smoke and Hope which has 5 steel targets that have to be shot in the quickest time.
He personal best is 1.82 seconds. I was the RO and holding the timer. Consistently does it under 2 seconds.

That is not "grip and rip" or "spray and pray". That is "dry fire and practice".

I was well on my way when we had that wreck and I had to stop shooting. The Gods conspired against me for a long time but as I live and breathe I will get under 3 seconds on Smoke and Hope before I die. :w000t:

The couple of matches I've shot have shown me I have a lot of muscle weakness overcome but I still have the accuracy. It'll come ... :woohoo1:

That's the thing about shooting. ANYBODY who wants to can be good at it. All it takes is a little dedication ... with some stubborn through in on the side.:wave:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom