Another Insurance Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
USAA is expensive but have never had a problem with them paying out for their coverage. Getting a adjuster on the phone since covid has become a problem tho.

I dont like that they dont have a 24hr operator for banking issues as well as insurance issues either

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
USAA is expensive but have never had a problem with them paying out for their coverage. Getting a adjuster on the phone since covid has become a problem tho.

I dont like that they dont have a 24hr operator for banking issues as well as insurance issues either
We left USAA (Too high) for State Farm. Having delt with both insurance companies, I'd rather deal with State Farm. And...My wife works for USAA.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We left USAA (Too high) for State Farm. Having delt with both insurance companies, I'd rather deal with State Farm. And...My wife works for USAA.
NOw way id ever use statefarm. Besides the plethora of extreamly bad reviews, theres the fact that they denied my parents roof claim after the hail storm a year and a half ago and then cancelled their policy. They are now fighting SF in court

jtmcglothin

You’ve got a fren in me
Special Hen
Reaction score
Progressive has always been by far the cheapest anytime I’ve shopped around. They also were amazing when I totaled my Road King. I was laid up with a few broken ribs among other things and they took care of the process from start to finish and sent the me more than a fair price for it.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
USAA insurance is a the second worst company to Allstate, in my opinion. USAA for anything sucks pretty badly.

I had State Farm for 30-ish years...cars and home. Then they raised my rates nearly 50% one year when I lived in CO without being able to tell me why. I found a great deal with Country Financial and signed up on the spot. I called me SF agent and told her I was cancelling and why. She said, "Let me see if I can work something out." I told her don't bother...I already worked it out. Country Financial was great in Colorado. They're just not competitive here.

Progressive and GEICO...I go back and forth between the two every couple of years. Far and away the best rates I've found and they handle claims with little hassle and pretty promptly.

And George Soros is STILL not affiliated in any way with Progressive.

Latest posts

Top Bottom