Another new pocket holster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
that holster looks like it would work well in Wranglers or other shallow, rounded pockets.

I have a Don Hume pocket holster... works great in Dockers or trousers. The way the bottom is shape it cants the pistol in jeans pockets... and makes the grip play peek-a-boo with the top of the pocket.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I still can't find it. It looks kind of like a DeSantis Pocket Pal except the flap is sewn down on the DeSantis

aimages1.opticsplanet.com_750_500_ffffff_opplanet_desantis_rig87700a50de0cc528f04209fb8867ef21.jpg

shooter226

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
that holster looks like it would work well in Wranglers or other shallow, rounded pockets.

I have a Don Hume pocket holster... works great in Dockers or trousers. The way the bottom is shape it cants the pistol in jeans pockets... and makes the grip play peek-a-boo with the top of the pocket.

This looks like a Kramer holster. I have a similar one make by someone in TX but the bottom is shaped to the front pocket of a pair of jeans, this lowers the gun about 3/4 of an inch. I wish I remember the maker’s name.
Mark

Latest posts

Top Bottom