Another new pocket holster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks to my ol' buddy GED I got another new pocket holster. I wanted to share some pictures and see what everyone thought. I will carry it for a few days and then post a review. I am not sure of the brand but it seems to be of a pretty high quality (name brand). I will look around the interweb and see if I can identify it. the flap is sewn on the back of the holster as a sheild (printing) so it is strictly right hand only

ai373.photobucket.com_albums_oo177_BurkC_P6210004.jpg

ai373.photobucket.com_albums_oo177_BurkC_P6210007.jpg

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to what you have to say about the holster. I have been considering a pocket holster for awhile but the market for them doesn't seem as big as the waistband ones.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am trying to ID this holster. I really like it but don't know where it came from or who made it. Since I am in the process of writing a review, I need to know who made it.

One of the identifying features (pictured above) is a flap across the "front" to break up the outline

First to properly identify gets pat on the back and a mention in my review :) and maybe a free cap, depending on what kind of mood I am in.

BC

blutch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do they make this for the LCP/TCP mouse guns? The one I'm using (desanti) prints more than I'm comfortable with. Clear outline is a small gun. One of my buddies saw it easy... of course he knows I carry, but still.
B

Latest posts

Top Bottom