Another quake?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When you ignore USGS data, then I know you’re biased, dude. But you be you 😁
Show me the usgs data from 500-10,000 years ago and the related seismic activity.

Again, just like the climate ********. They are taking a extremely small amount of data and trying to fool people to an inaccurate conclusion for political purposes.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Show me the usgs data from 500-10,000 years ago and the related seismic activity.

Again, just like the climate ********. They are taking a extremely small amount of data and trying to fool people to an inaccurate conclusion for political purposes.

Show you data that doesn’t exist, versus data that does? Wow, you’re in such denial that I’m done. No sense in arguing with someone who persists in ignoring data that doesn’t fit his preconceived notion of what he thinks should be the case. Take care.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Show you data that doesn’t exist, versus data that does? Wow, you’re in such denial that I’m done. No sense in arguing with someone who persists in ignoring data that doesn’t fit his preconceived notion of what he thinks should be the case. Take care.

Sorry you are blinded by the .gov and the MSM.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To my knowledge, UGS hasn't correlated earthquake activity to fracking, but to disposal wells. Which, as stated above, isn't the same thing.
The only research I’ve seen that shows a correlation was showing a correlation between wastewater disposal wells in fault zones, not fracking nor disposal wells in general. As I recall, the companies doing the disposal agreed to stop putting disposal wells in fault zones nearly a decade ago out of an abundance of caution.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only research I’ve seen that shows a correlation was showing a correlation between wastewater disposal wells in fault zones, not fracking nor disposal wells in general. As I recall, the companies doing the disposal agreed to stop putting disposal wells in fault zones nearly a decade ago out of an abundance of caution.
And yet. The Earthquakes haven't stopped.

THAT is a data point.

Uncle TK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
68 Earthquakes 2.5 and above on 02-02-24
1707006043763.png

OKC03Cobra

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

The earth is only 6000 years old.

Latest posts

Top Bottom