Another step closer.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

352nd_Soldat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did this all start when you registered your business with the city of Tulsa? I ran a computer business in Blue Springs, MO (K.C. area) and even though I registered with the city, a lot of fellow entrepreneurs didn't bother. The enforcement was laughable and it was an unneeded expense. I don't know how well Tulsa enforces their business registration, but this sounds like something that was better off staying under the radar.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ATF says I have to have a business location and license to have my FFL and since ATF only gives 30 days from issuance of FFL to time I have to be open for business I decided to get the license first.
City of Tulsa requires as variance hearing in order to get the Gunsmith license issued to a home business thus the zoning hearing.
I am hoping to apeal the no customers part. I think that was to apease the crowd.
One of the anti gun neighbors send out an email to everyone and we had quite an anti gun crowd show up to protest.

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ATF says I have to have a business location and license to have my FFL and since ATF only gives 30 days from issuance of FFL to time I have to be open for business I decided to get the license first.
City of Tulsa requires as variance hearing in order to get the Gunsmith license issued to a home business thus the zoning hearing.
I am hoping to apeal the no customers part. I think that was to apease the crowd.
One of the anti gun neighbors send out an email to everyone and we had quite an anti gun crowd show up to protest.

Honeybee,
Please see this post: http://www.okshooters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67097

I am sure that if you can let us know when your appeal is, we can try to stack the crowd.
EFsDad

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I assume you exercised your private property rights and told stay the hell off of your lawn.

Next time post up and we'll come sit on your lawn, sip lemonade and exercise our right to peacable assembly and hold up our 2A it's not a suggestion it's a right signs. Hell I'll bring the grill we can tailgate:thumb:

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I assume you exercised your private property rights and told stay the hell off of your lawn.

Next time post up and we'll come sit on your lawn, sip lemonade and exercise our right to peacable assembly and hold up our 2A it's not a suggestion it's a right signs. Hell I'll bring the grill we can tailgate:thumb:

The protest was not at the house, it was at City Hall.
Only five of them had the letters that were sent out so only 5 could speak to the board of adjustments.
They were each asked if they owned a gun and only one of them would admit it. The rest said that guns should be outlawed.

Some people just don't know how much fun they are missing do they?????

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I'm in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom