Answer to Inflation and Bad Economy: Government Mandated Price Fixing: Yes or No?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Tell them to go look and see how well that has worked throughout history............ People need to put the phones down, turn off the boobtube and read some history.. We have the ability learn from history but choose to ignore it. We are doomed I tell ya, stupid is going to get us. :cool:

I guess you could switch stupid with willfully ignorant if you want.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
in my opinion the only way out of this mess is to just get through it the best way we can. the inflation was created and held off in un natural ways kiking the can down the road. well here we are at "down the road" and it is time to just buck up. there is going to be much butthurt before it is better. much debt leverage is going to have to be marked down before this is over. trying to fix this with carter era bandaids won't do anything but make it last much longer. i say get the pain over fast and move on. probably could get over this in about five years or we can stretch it out for fifteen?

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems like an excellent place to leave this.

F09B4875-B61B-4681-894C-F456B82CCED3.png

Link to it: https://christianobserver.net/documents/creature-from-jekyll-island-by-edward-griffin.pdf

A peek at what is truly behind the curtain.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Problem: Government creates a monumental cluster f**k out of the economy.

Solution: Let the same government orchestrate a fix for the monumental cluster f**k it's created.

Whoever told you that is a king-sized moron and knows absolutely nothing about even basic economics. You need to tell that person they're a moron and encourage them not to breed so as not to further infect the planet with their stupidity.

Latest posts

Top Bottom