Any interest in attending a bug out weekend trip??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Please let us have good weather and cookies and no burn bans. And no Sasquatches or bears. Aman.

Oh and please dont let me do nuthin too dumb. Dbl aman.

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't come out to play but I have been following this thread (with a bit of envy) and keep noticing all this talk about hammocks and booze. I feel I would be remiss if I didn't offer up a safety warning when the 2 are mixed. Don't ask me how I attained this information because it's classified TS.

Under no circumstances should you EVER try having sex standing in a hammock...NOTHING good will come of it!!!!

That is all!

OKIE-CARBINE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't come out to play but I have been following this thread (with a bit of envy) and keep noticing all this talk about hammocks and booze. I feel I would be remiss if I didn't offer up a safety warning when the 2 are mixed. Don't ask me how I attained this information because it's classified TS.

Under no circumstances should you EVER try having sex standing in a hammock...NOTHING good will come of it!!!!

That is all!

that sounds like a challenge! lol

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FWIW, I have heard mention that there may be a quart or so of apple pie in the vicinity on said weekend. This is just an unconfirmed rumor, but rumor, nonetheless... That is all...

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I don't think I will be able to make it this time unfortunately. Niece has a bday party and school looks to be extremely time consuming this semester.

I have to say I'm bummed. Hopefully next time I can make it.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

That is all!

Just remember...Pics or it didn't happen! In this case I'm thinking full motion (pun intended) video is REQUIRED!

:lookaroun

FWIW, I have heard mention that there may be a quart or so of apple pie in the vicinity on said weekend. This is just an unconfirmed rumor, but rumor, nonetheless... That is all...

:lookaroun

I cannot wait for March to get here! (BTW, GC got his leave approved! Wooo-hooo ... :woot:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom