Any interest in attending a bug out weekend trip??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
dont we have to have a poll to determine the date? maybe a poll to decide if we need a poll?

We don't need no stinking poll ... I got GC to turn in a leave slip AND the damned OHP gave him the time off ...

We ARE GOING CAMPING March 15, 16 and 17 ... :wink2:

What is this bug out weekend? where is it and what does it intel

What does it "intel"?? Is that "intel" -- to which the answer is "not much" -- or "entail" -- to which the answer is bring your BOB and your hiking boots (and a compass if you wanna learn how to navigate) and come join the fun. Also, you might want to skim through the rest of the thread ... It's really not that much and it will give you a feel for the type of folks you will be joining ... :lookaroun

Read the thread. You will be enlightened, young one!

Good GAWD, I can hardly wait for March ... I "NEED" to go on this campout ... :bolt:

becker_atc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ugh....bad timing on me now. I might be closing on a house the 15th (my first one :D ). Then will be moving. Could happen earlier BUT I can smell a big batch of lame-sauce brewing....I was really looking forward to this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom