Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What a beauty! How is the fit and finish on the Samson? I have been contemplating purchasing one for the mini 30 I just got.
It’s much better than I expected. Everything is very well machined and that walnut stock! I really like it although it’s a chunk for sure.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What a beauty! How is the fit and finish on the Samson? I have been contemplating purchasing one for the mini 30 I just got.

I have a blued one on my Mini-14. I think they're better than the original. These are made under license by Ruger and even come in a Ruger-branded box. They have a better grip and hardware, too. The wood is supposed to be supplied by Ruger. They're first rate.

Sm1a.jpg

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a blued one on my Mini-14. I think they're better than the original. These are made under license by Ruger and even come in a Ruger-branded box. They have a better grip and hardware, too. The wood is supposed to be supplied by Ruger. They're first rate.

View attachment 427917
The blue is what I would buy. Dang sexy, for sure!

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Due to a post by another member here,,,
I was finally able to score a couple 10-round mags for my CZ-457.

The CZ webstore, Buds, Brownells, etc all have been out of stock for a year.

I got mine from gregcotellc.com,,,
Well, I haven't "got" the mags as yet,,,
But tracking shows that they are on their way to be delivered today.

Aarond

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haven't got it yet, but.... Ordered the M*CARBO peep sight for my Kel-Tec Sub-2K.

They're having a good Veterans Day sale. Additional 10% off plus the .mil/first responder 10% off if you're set up with them. They stack the discounts for a true 20% off. Free shipping, too.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haven't got it yet, but.... Ordered the M*CARBO peep sight for my Kel-Tec Sub-2K.

They're having a good Veterans Day sale. Additional 10% off plus the .mil/first responder 10% off if you're set up with them. They stack the discounts for a true 20% off. Free shipping, too.
M*CARBO is one of my favorite providers. I love the spring/trigger kits for revolvers and semi’s

Latest posts

Top Bottom