Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I wasnt sure if a can would clear the protruding hand stop on the MPX...so I ordered the MPX ASR flash hider mount. (Yes, I know I need the taper shoulder washer but figured that could wait just in case this didnt work like I hoped).
View attachment 172960

And one of them goofy blast shield thingies since its the same securing mechanism of the can and basically the same diameter...and its looking like I wont have to get that hand stop machined off.

View attachment 172961

Test fit done, now to put the bird cage back on until the can comes in.
Damn! Looks like the original flash hider is a can opener too and the big one can drill 1 1/4 in holes in wood or metal!

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Received four sought after BDavis P225/ P6 flush fit basepads in the mail today. Not sure how often Brad churns these out, but they're worth their weight in gold. Wish I had a few more mags to add them to.

eGOnzMZh.jpg

sZz88uyh.jpg

DYx3n6Mh.jpg

Buv3FSlh.jpg

Those are some good looking pieces of equipment!!!!

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was at a gun shop today picking up some projectiles, and they had 4 boxes of CCI large magnum pistol primers (100 count boxes). I'm not even loading any LPM rounds at the moment, but 44mag is on the list of calibers to begin loading, so I figured I go ahead and grab them. I walked out feeling somewhat lucky!! If anyone has an immediate need for them, I can let them go, as I won't be loading any LP's for some time. I still have oodles of factory 44mags to shoot through before I need to begin loading for them. I'm not going to post in the classifieds, because I'm not actively trying to sell them, but if anyone is in immediate need, I can let them go. Again, it'll be a while before I need any, but I couldn't pass them up when I saw them on the shelf today.

Oh yeah, and I was able to track down some Gallant 9mm today, so that was nice!

lpm.JPG

zipty6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I made an impulse purchase online last week. Now I have a scope in need of a rifle. It'll probably just gather dust, but I have been meaning to pick up a 308 for several years now...

20200901SM.jpg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually picked this up a few days ago, but after taking it to the range yesterday and running it through it's paces, it's all cleaned up and ready for a photo session and then she's going on duty. My Holy Grail Pistol: Finally, I own one!

A very nice condition West German Walther PPK-L (L: Lightweight/alloy frame) chambered in 7.65mm. (.32ACP for us Americans). It handles and shoots as one would think a West German Walther of this time frame would...flawlessly. Proofed at the Walther factory in Ulm/Do. 1966 (Walther Ulm's antler proof). Stamped "Made in West Germany" under the mag release. I'd rate the finish as about a 96-98%. Bore is bright and shiny, internals are clean and well fitted; the action is crisp and smooth. And she is accurate!
For your eyes only:
PPK-L .32.jpg
L 2.jpg
L 4.jpg
L 5.jpg
L 7.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom