Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackRifle

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Picked up 6 boxes of 22lr today. 20201007_125443.jpg

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I finally replaced my 5.11 rush 24. I shopped around and found a used one (like new) from eBay 69$!

View attachment 176390

On a side note if anyone was or knows someone who was a part of HMH-466 and wants a free patch let me know, I will get it in the mail to you.
I was rooting around my equipment boxes 2 weeks ago and found a spare 24. Couldnt find the thread or remember who needed it. Glad ya found one

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Picked up 6 lbs of powder and 1k large rifle magnum primers at Gene Sears earlier. I saw 10ish sleeves of small rifle primers at Yukon Academy for $4.29/100, if anyone needs any...at least its better than GB or AL pricing currently LOL

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just received this red dot sight about an hour ago,,,
Ncstar model DBB130

big_DBB130.jpg

It is an inexpensive thing at only $42.63 delivered from Buds,,,
But it had a lot of very glowing reviews so I bought it.

I'm installing it on a H&R .22 Sportster rifle,,,
It doesn't have the hammer clearance problems of an optical scope,,,
So hopefully this will align with my eyes when I have a good cheek weld on the stock.

All I'm really looking for is minute of tin can at 50 yards,,,
I'm hoping this will turn an otherwise nifty rifle into a decent plinker.

Aarond

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My daughter's new toy. Mounted a Holosun red dot and canted iron sights on it. She loves shooting but always thought AR's were to heavy and bulky. Until a few weeks ago I talked her into trying a lightweight AR that I built for a truck gun.
Her mind changed women's prerogative. She seen this and had to have it. She spent Saturday breaking it in and breaking it in she did all 300rds worth.
622867896.jpg

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
My daughter's new toy. Mounted a Holosun red dot and canted iron sights on it. She loves shooting but always thought AR's were to heavy and bulky. Until a few weeks ago I talked her into trying a lightweight AR that I built for a truck gun.
Her mind changed women's prerogative. She seen this and had to have it. She spent Saturday breaking it in and breaking it in she did all 300rds worth.View attachment 176857
Welcome to OSA!

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She just liked the purple! It looks great and congrats on getting the daughter out to shoot!

Welcome to OSA too!
Agree it was the purple. If they had a yellow one I would have probably had to buy two. My wife wouldn't have let it slide if they had. I would have had to buy the yellow for her. Thanks!

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got a safety detent pin for a Winchester Model 63 from Jack First. I’ve been searching on and off for one of those pins for a good 10 years. Apparently, Jack First did a run of them at some point. It cost more to ship it than the actual part cost, but I’m glad to have one now.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Her mind changed women's prerogative. She seen this and had to have it. She spent Saturday breaking it in and breaking it in she did all 300rds worth.View attachment 176857
Looks good, I like to see people get their daughters into shooting, no matter what color the gun LOL...welcome to OSA, glad to see another "westerner" on here!

Latest posts

Top Bottom